Now, this is today’s second post, but it’s a recipe post for Elizabeth. I promised you this and here it is:
Gluten Free Chocolate Brownies
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup cocoa
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 200g dark chocolate, chopped
- 60g butter, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 170°C and line a slice pan with baking paper.
- Melt the butter and chocolate together in a heatproof bowl over a small pan of water.
- When the chocolate and butter are melted stir in the sugar and set aside to cool slightly.
- Beat the eggs and vanilla together until frothy.
- Add the cocoa to egg mix and beat until combined.
- Beat the chocolate mix into the egg mix until smooth and glossy.
- Pour the batter into pan and bake for about 20-25 minutes until set in centre.
- Allow to cool before cutting into squares.
Not much to ask. Try the brownie, it is truly delicious, you have to. And a perfect recipe for gluten free people. So I ask you now: are you gluten free? What’s your favourite gluten free recipe? Do you like the sound of these brownies? You have to, really you do!